[kj] Hello hello

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 06:36:14 EDT 2008

Hey ho... yes, raring to go!

Seems like its been a long wait since I bought my tickets in
February or whenever it was announced. Well, if people are worried
about Bull & Gate being too small, lets say the pub on the corner
just up from the tube and down from B&G. To be honest I don't mind,
as the joy of not spending five quid per pint (actually 0.5 litre - LESS
than a pint) will be overwhelming..

Neil in Norge