[kj] Hello hello

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:13:25 EDT 2008

Hey Antoni how's it going!
Ah yes the Bull & Gate, how could I forget. Well it makes sense,
it's close isn't it. There's also that pub over the road and down
a bit on the corner.

Anyways I hear KJ are doing a new song - what have I missed? Is there a new
LP in the works? Are they playing well together - at least, they haven't
killed each other yet? Excitement all round...