[kj] Paris

jane.shadforth at shell.com jane.shadforth at shell.com
Mon Sep 22 03:02:07 EDT 2008

I'll be getting the train across from the Hague Friday evening, to meet Iain who is flying in from Manchester. I doubt we'll have much time before the show, but I guess we'll find a bar close to the venue, (i.e.: somewhere near Porte de Pantin?).

Do those who have already been to shows know if there is a travelling support, or are KJ hitting the stage soon after doors open?

Jane