[kj] diary

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Sep 21 17:22:37 EDT 2008

Bearing in mind that I am a techno/pc idiot but is there one place such as a website etc. That all the Gatherers from across the world travelling to see the guys somewhere on this tour can put photo's, diarys, set lists, experiences and so on.

I can't make the London shows due to my brother getting married (the silly arse - who gets married at 5pm on a Friday and then has the reception on a Saturday?? I kid you not). But I am enjoying all the excitement and the buzz - it is great.
There seem to be so many new people writing on the Gathering, excited about the shows, mini gatherings going on it is going to be difficult to keep track. I don't know but it would be good to have some sort of record for everyone to contribute to for those who are going and those who can't. If there was something I would be happy to set it up but I am seriously rubbish at anything like this.

What do you think? Is there a way to do this?

Mike