[kj] Clips, Reports

judithmuehlenbeck at freenet.de judithmuehlenbeck at freenet.de
Sun Sep 21 14:43:02 EDT 2008

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
AWESOME youtube clips - they give me goose bumps !! - and reviews - sound absolutely fantastic, and I'm happy to know the setlist now !! Thank you people so much for that !!!

I agree, the guys look gorgeous and Jaz really slimmer and in top-form !

I'm so excited about my very first KJ gigs in Berlin, I don't have words !!! In only 3 days a big dream will fulfill !! I feel this will be an incredible experience...

Gratis: Jeden Monat 3 SMS versenden-
Mit freenetMail - Ihrer kostenlose E-Mail-Adresse
http://email.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/basic/sms/index.html?pid=6830