[kj] KJ: My very first time/Sponsor a Gatherer

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 05:55:25 EDT 2008

please NO!!!
i would not feel right accepting this kind of thing!
i would feel like i owed too much, and my humble meek self couldn't
deal with it.
i feel honoured enough that it was mentioned - thats plenty enough for me.

BIG LOVE to you all . . . =)

now enough of this!

seriously . . .

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 9:39 PM, Alexandra Tolksdorf
<a.tolksdorf at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I think the idea is great, Cliff, and I agree that bongo should be

> sponsored. John and I won't be at any upcoming KJ concerts. I was thinking

> about surprising him with a trip to NY to see them there, but with private

> matters recently the vibe isn't right (I lost my Mom a fortnight ago) and

> money was spent on other things.

> Both John and I would contribute to the bongo funds. Just let us know how,

> and as long as KJ are not involved in getting their paws on our money, we'll

> do it.

> ~Alexandra.

> --- On Sat, 20/9/08, cliffmonka at alaska.net <cliffmonka at alaska.net> wrote:

> From: cliffmonka at alaska.net <cliffmonka at alaska.net>

> Subject: Re: [kj] KJ: My very first time/Sponsor a Gatherer

> To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

> <gathering at misera.net>

> Date: Saturday, 20 September, 2008, 4:19 AM

> we gatherers should sponsor one of us who needs to see kj live.

> i nominate Bongo for the very first sponsor a gatherer rock n roll dream

> vacation.

> If everyone can cough up a bit of small change for a mate to have a once in

> lifetime Killing Joke experience.Please someone talk with KJ management,for

> awarding something like this to diehard fans who are unable to make a up

> coming

> tour.Hotel food KJ tickets,backstage pass ect...u get the idea...anyone else

> like

> this idea?

> CliffMonk

>> alas, i'll have to wait until 2012 to see KJ play here in NZ...

>> but, it'll happen, i have a *feeling* =)

>> i am TOTALLY STOKED that both javier and diaz are getting to see KJ

>> this time round!

>> i can taste the excitement! get lots of photo's, with as many of you

>> together as possible!

>> all the best!!!

>> =)

>> On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 4:06 AM, Javier Garcia <jagargal at lycos.com>

> wrote:

>>> Diaz is a KJ follower since many years (decades actually), and -just

> as me-

>>> this is the very first time he's going to a Killing Joke gig. I

> know most

>>> gatherers live in the US and the UK, therefore you have had a lot of

> chance

>>> to catch a KJ concert. Still, I wonder if other gatherer's are in

> the same

>>> situation than Diaz and me (going to see KJ for the first time ever)?

>>> Anyone else joining the first-timers list?

>>> Javier

>>> mexcity

>>> ---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------

>>> Subject : [kj] KJ Brussels

>>> Date : Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:09:01 -0300

>>> From : "Jokers" <circusbar at uol.com.br>

>>> To : "A list about all things Killing Joke \(the

> band!\)"

>>> <gathering at misera.net>

>>> Gatherers!!!

>>> Now I´m beginning to get really excited!!!! I´ve just bought my

> plane

>>> tickets for Brussels with a scale in Frankfurt!

>>> I´m leaving Curitiba 27 september and I shall arrive in Brussels 28

> at

>>> 18pm!!

>>> Can´t wait to meet the other Gatherers at the Celtica Pub for some

> Pints!!!!

>>> I´ll keep you all informed on how things are going!!!

>>> Finally I´ll see the JOKE live for the firt time in my life!!!! It´s

> a dream

>>> come tru!!!!!

>>> cheers

>>> diaz