[kj] KJ: My very first time/Sponsor a Gatherer

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 02:06:43 EDT 2008

holy fuckin shit cliff!

i thank you sooo much for your thoughts, but accepting something like
that is not really in my nature!
dont know what else to say... =)

you all save yr money and spend it having a great time at the shows,
but make sure you raise a guinness (or whatever) for me and all the
others who cant make it...

PROST!!

=)

--