[kj] OT: More Lydon product promotion

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Sep 19 19:04:32 EDT 2008

Naaaaa, it's a good old fashioned catharsis.

KJ is the sound of the earth vomiting
The market today... The sound of Wall St. vomiting.

Everything need a good expunging on occasion.

At 04:13 AM 9/19/2008, Brendan wrote:

>They need it, FINANCIAL ARMAGEDDON! is happening as we speak...

>Interesting backdrop for the tour...the worst financial crisis since 1929,

>supposedly.

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.