[kj] first time/PEEL/Other stuff

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 17:36:15 EDT 2008

I just read the blog and I don't think you did anything wrong. He can't be cool and just say "Thanks!"? Lame. You'd think after all these years he'd have settled into some kind of "stock-answer" routine with fans.

Leigh

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale