[kj] KJ: My very first time

Elana Mojica elana_mojica at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 12:15:34 EDT 2008

my cherry's being popped in paris :)

----- Original Message ----
From: Javier Garcia <jagargal at lycos.com>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 11:06:54 AM
Subject: [kj] KJ: My very first time

Diaz is a KJ follower since many years (decades actually), and -just as me- this is the very first time he's going to a Killing Joke gig. I know most gatherers live in the US and the UK, therefore you have had a lot of chance to catch a KJ concert. Still, I wonder if other gatherer's are in the same situation than Diaz and me (going to see KJ for the first time ever)?

Anyone else joining the first-timers list?

Javier
mexcity