[kj] OT - TONIGHT: The Dead Ramones - World Premiere in Times Square!

Frank Coleman fbc at 21ca.com
Fri Sep 19 11:15:42 EDT 2008

Of potential interest to my Gathering peeps in NYC -- the premiere of my
badass new band.

Though we may excavate the back catalogue of Mr. Lydon & Co., I can
assure you we won't be turning up on a butter commercial anytime soon. ;)

Please stop by and be sure to introduce yourself if you do. I'd love to
see you.

best,
FBC

//

* * * TONIGHT! * * *

THE DEAD RAMONES
WORLD PREMIERE
TIMES SQUARE, NYC

http://www.myspace.com/thedeadramones
http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=36868507467

TONIGHT, the #1 Punk Rock Cover Band in New York stages its WORLD
PREMIERE GIG at CONNOLLY'S in TIMES SQUARE!

It's an EARLY SHOW -- We go on at 8PM SHARP, so don't be late! We'll be
gone by 9.

Rather than being a tribute band to an individual group, The Dead
Ramones perform the best of the best from The Stooges, The Ramones, The
Clash, The Sex Pistols, The Dead Kennedys, The Buzzcocks, The NY Dolls,
The Dictators, etc.

This body of work constitutes an amazing (and huge) songbook to draw
from, and the band itself is a tight-knit group of killer musicians who
throw it down with just the right balance of precision and wild abandon.

This is our first gig and we really need to get out the vote, so come
hoist a few with us after work and support your pals!

CONNOLLY'S KLUB 45
121 West 45 Street, NYC
Elevator to the THIRD FLOOR
Between 6th Ave. & Broadway