[kj] Fire Product

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 09:47:55 EDT 2008

> > Jaz apparently studied international banking in

> Switzerland,

KNOW YOUR ENEMY?

> So he can ply his trade & have his own island - on one

> of Cayman Islands.

> ... ... ... ... ... ...

> They need it, FINANCIAL ARMAGEDDON! is happening as we

> speak...

Bad news for home owners!
Some white folk had to wait 6 hours at treminal, they were so tame they thought it was a NIGHTMARE!

> Interesting backdrop for the tour...the worst financial

> crisis since 1929,

> supposedly.

Sin chronic City

> >    I wonder what Killing Joke would endorse.  In

> light of their

> legendary

> > liver n' maggots

> > I'm guessing either a leading pate' n'

> escargot brand

> endorsement.

Jaz likes the odd quality cigar doesn't he?

> > what each may endorse:

> > Geordie - vodka; Happy Hour at miscellaneous local

> bars/pubs;

The Gibson ES295 surely ?????????????????????

> > Youth - medicinal botanical supplements; Big

> Pharma(ceuticals) lobbyist;

> > weed;

Er, I think you'll find he is running a record l;abel so it'd make more sense to promote that!

> > Jaz - black frocks by Halston; Dr. Martens boots

Fire
Buy more fire now my people
You're gonna need it later
Canned fire, fire in bottles, fire in paper cups from the chinese!

> > Big Paul - the Big Hadron Collider - with sound

With a nice STARGATE statue polished nicely.