[kj] OT: More Lydon product promotion

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 03:18:13 EDT 2008

   I wonder what Killing Joke would endorse.  In light of their legendary liver n' maggots
I'm guessing either a leading pate' n' escargot brand endorsement.

what each may endorse:
Geordie - vodka; Happy Hour at miscellaneous local bars/pubs;
Youth - medicinal botanical supplements; Big Pharma(ceuticals) lobbyist; weed;
Jaz - black frocks by Halston; Dr. Martens boots
Big Paul - the Big Hadron Collider - with sound

Here's John Lydon
on Jimmy Kimmel, 2006 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0GraZT3YaQ&feature=related

[looking at the current state of things]
'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

"Se canto que canto, canto pas per ieu,
  Canto per ma mio, qu'e¨s alen de ieu..."