[kj] Peel Sessions/RMXD

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Sep 18 20:33:53 EDT 2008

I hear ya! 3 bands of whom I'd like to get everything they have.

KJ, DCD, LPD

I'll be putting my CD orders on hold as my
younger sister just gave birth to her first child.
A good lookin boy weighin' in at 8 pounds 14
ounces and 22 inches long! (she's only 5'2!).
Must fly out to Chicago next week and put some
$$$ away for gift as well. CD's will have to wait.

At least I have my concert tix! :)

Cheers,
Me

At 10:25 AM 9/18/2008, Alex Smith wrote:

>I used to hungrily snap up discs by myriad

>different bands left and right, but as time has

>gone on, I enthused by less and less (I'm

>getting old, I guess). With that in mind, I

>don't mind picking up arguably superfluous KJ

>discs like RMXD, if only because I'm such a

>hapless completist (although, no, I'm not

>planning on picking up the latest version of LOVE LIKE BLOOD).

>The only other new album I'm looking forward to

>hearing lately is the new one from Calexico (who

>are *nothing* like Killing Joke).

>Alex in NYC

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it.
Being a winner is unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a
collective. In the spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.