[kj] [OT] More Pain

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 19:46:34 EDT 2008

> Let's avoid labelling like that, please.

   "Let's"[above] is too many people; I'm guessing you meant to send that
to the columnist Ms. Heather Mallick?
   There was never any doubt in my mind about Alaska'swide social and
political mix.  I am only posting an outside perspective that was provoked
by Palin's vp-ship.

 ~~ sd

[looking at the current state of things]
'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

"Se canto que canto, canto pas per ieu,
  Canto per ma mio, qu'e¨s alen de ieu..."