[kj] [OT] More Pain

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Sep 18 19:15:28 EDT 2008

LOL...

This is truly laughable.

Since a gatherer requested us to get off the topic I will so oblige.
(I've not made a reply since the request. Besides, a level headed
response would simply turn into another 200 email tornado)

Mind you this is so pathetically written and filled with so much tripe
that a 10 year old can trash this.

Funny thing is... the fact that the presidential candidate has to
fight against a VP candidate
just goes to show...... Ahhhh Never mind.

And yes, the sad person who wrote this is confused... and unfortunately very
lacking in substance, logic, common sense and facts.

(However I couldn't help to take at least 1 little snipe, if you're
gonna throw bullshit accusations
at least get the bullshit right. So right off the bat....

"If your name is "Barack". NYET stop everything!
It ought to be if your middle name is "Hussein".)
[Obama and co. complained about being called "Barack Hussein Obama"
not "Barack Obama"]

This is the stuff you guys find so well written and succinct?
*Shrugs shoulders and puts head in hands*

Cheers,
Yos

At 12:47 PM 9/18/2008, Alex Smith wrote:

>Friend of my just passed this on:

>I'm a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight.....

>* If you grow up in Hawaii , raised by your grandparents, you're

>"exotic, different."

>* Grow up in Alaska eating moose burgers, yours is a quintessential

>American story.

>* If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.

>* Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you're a maverick.

>* Graduate from Harvard law School, you are unstable.

>* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well grounded.

>* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become

>the first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter

>registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years

>as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator

>representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of

>the state Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4

>years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million

>people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign

>Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs

>committees, you don't have any real leadership experience.

>* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city

>council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000

>people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000

>people, then you're qualified to become the country's second highest

>ranking executive and next in line behind a man in his eighth decade.

>* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while

>raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches,

>you're not a real Christian.

>* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and then

>left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month,

>you're a true Christian.

>* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including

>the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.

>* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with

>no other option in sex education in your state's school system while

>your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very responsible.

>* If your wife is a Harvard graduate laywer who gave up a position

>in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner

>city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's

>values don't represent America 's.

>* If you're husband is nicknamed "First Dude", with at least one DWI

>conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote

>until age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the

>secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.

>OK, much clearer now.

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.