[kj] [OT] More Pain

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 15:41:00 EDT 2008

   The best thing Dem's can do as of now to ward off a Palin Prez. or even
a vice-Pres'y. is to covertly start drawing up a case for impeachment on anything
she's done. She's more Cheney'ish than people think = skeletons in the
closet - and not just of moose, tho' i'm sure they'd talk too.
  And with Alaskan populations being so small, there's a bigger chance
those skeletons won't be hard to spot, and it also makes it lots easier to
intimidate local GOP partisans who are unwilling to divulge.

[looking at the current state of things]
'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

"Se canto que canto / canto pas per ieu,
 Canto per ma mio / qu'e¨s alen de ieu..."