[kj] Peel Sessions/RMXD

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 09:35:45 EDT 2008

I agree. There are a few artists out there that I will buy almost anything blindly. Tom Waits. Most of Killing Joke (I have intentionally avoided some of the vinyl reissues) and Jim Thirlwell (again the remixes don't mean jack shit to me). Maybe it is because I don't like to dance. Or if I do I am blindly drunk and I don't remember it. So there you go.

Chris