[kj] Youth mentions NEW KJ song, "Timewave"

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 07:27:26 EDT 2008

i think every killing joke fan has his cock(or cocks) out.

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:16:52 +0100From: Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Youth mentions NEW KJ song, "Timewave"

>i'll be getting a copy of timewave live from last night.

Ooooh :)

>cocks out!

How did you know? Are you spying on me again?

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of jon chapmanSent: 17 September 2008 12:11To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Youth mentions NEW KJ song, "Timewave"

they've recorded a couple of new tracks,and if my contact comes through later i'll be getting a copy of timewave live from last night. cocks out!

> Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:33:06 +1200> From: humanhybrid666 at gmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] Youth mentions NEW KJ song, "Timewave"> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8701042459684666916> > > Timewave Zero - Terrance Mckenna> > > > > > -- > > > "due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been> postponed indefinitely..."> _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.