[kj] Youth mentions NEW KJ song, "Timewave"

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Sep 16 23:25:32 EDT 2008

Actually that Timewave title has gotten me thinking...perhaps we could get
Geordie and Jimmy Page to have a riff off, see if we can get them to clock
up to a time signature of 5 billion notes per bar, go so fast that time
reverts back to 1978...that way the apocalypse is averted.

What we could also do is go back slightly further, write a bunch of
letters to ourselves, from ourselves, telling ourselves to get into a band
that's gonna come out in 1978 called Killing Joke. And then fast forward
to 1978.

Oh and throw some stock tips in for good measure.

Creative solutions are always the best.

>>> http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=40797754&blogID=433636796&indicate=1