[kj] Fw: Re: pssyche

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 21:55:21 EDT 2008

sorry, that should've read:

   I've read Killing Joke had a guestbook where visitors to their home
could write w/ever they wanted. IIRC, they may have gotten a couple
of lyrics from there.

  God knows how Youth thought of his lyrics..

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'