[kj] National Treasures Gallery

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 12:11:11 EDT 2008

On a tangent from Sting I met Stephen Hanley longtime bassist of The Fall last night and laughed about how he ended his last gig with that band by picking up the bass Mark Smith had chucked half heartedly into the drum kit and yelling at the video maker, "Who's gonna play me in the movie then? Sting?"