[kj] This is an order...............

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 15 19:02:49 EDT 2008

I'm going off the top of my head now, but I believe it is...

Look at the controller
A Nazi with a social degree
A middle-class hero
A rapist with your eyes on me

A beast for masturbation
A priest cheers to the nuns you FUCK
You'd wipe out spastics if you had the chance
BUT JESUS WOULDN'T LIKE IT! NO!!!!!

Alex in NYC