[kj] Current Fav K.J. song

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 16:48:21 EDT 2008

I'd take:
Universe B
Afterburner
plus:
Hosannas From The Basement Of Hell
Majestic
Walking With Gods
Drug
Mass
Lightbringer

   And I'd set a deliberate limit of 3:00-3:30min. per song MAXimum,
and if Jaz really believes in the length and development of the long songs
then let him release a separate cd of remixes and leave the main cd
as is [as above].
     "Hosannas..." is still better than lotsa most stuff out there now. That's
a good thing.. right? If you're someone who's been either following KJ for
a good while now or much more prefer-&-reference their earlier work then,
yeah, "Hosannas..." might not be as convincing because that earlier stuff
was good. undeniably, but, why all the HATE against HFTBOH? That's
a lot of hate out there. it seems.
   Jaz [cuz i know it's gotta be him!] has been making songs way too damn
long from the very beginning, which is what kept me from liking "Empire Song"
and "Fire Dances[cd]" sooner.

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'