[kj] OT: Chrome/Helios Creed US tour (Final)

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 14:41:34 EDT 2008

Greetings all,

Please forgive the spam-like nature of this post.

As mentioned before, I'm leaving tomorrow for a full US tour with Chrome/Helios Creed and I'm inviting anyone who wants to see the show when the circus pulls into their town to just send me an email with "Chrome/Helios Creed US tour (Final)" as the header, and I'll put you on the guest list.

I'll be signing off of the Gathering while I'm gone, so you'll have to tell me how terrible it was that I missed my favorite drummer playing those reunion shows with my favorite band when I get back.
Grrrr....

Chris, Oliver, Alexi and Elana, I'll see *you* in the pit! :)

~Aleph

****************************
Sep 16 2008
Stork Club
Oakland, California

Sep 17 2008
Hemlock Tavern
San Francisco, California

Sep 18 2008
Stillwater
Ashland, Oregon

Sep 19 2008
East End
Portland, Oregon

Sep 20 2008
The Funhouse
Seattle, Washington

Sep 22 2008
Burt’s Tiki Lounge
Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 23 2008
3 Kings Tavern
Denver, Colorado

Sep 24 2008
Knickerbockers
Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 25 2008
Record Bar
Kansas City, Missouri

Sep 26 2008
Turf Club
St. Paul, Minnesota

Sep 27 2008
Cobra Lounge
Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2008
Pike Room
Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 29 2008
Beachland Tavern
Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 30 2008
M Room
Philidelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 1 2008
Church
Boston, Massachusetts

Oct 2 2008
The Annex
New York, New York

Oct 3 2008
Talking Head
Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 4 2008
Empty Glass
Charleston, West Virginia

Oct 5 2008
The Milestone
Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 6 2008
Drunken Unicorn
Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 7 2008
The Nick
Birmingham, Alabama

Oct 9 2008
Rudyard’s
Houston, Texas

Oct 10 2008
The Prophet Bar
Dallas, Texas

Oct 11 2008
Red 7 Austin, Texas
Oct 12 2008
The Mix
San Antonio, Texas

Oct 14 2008
Launch Pad
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Oct 15 2008
The Knitting Factory
Los Angeles, California

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."