[kj] Current Fav K.J. song = The Fifteenth AEON

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 15 11:42:40 EDT 2008

Courtauld talks is very interesting, or have they Forgotten?

Hosannas was good too!

Just got Outside the Gate reissue and it is way better than I remember it being. The lyrics are top notch, mostly.

Hell,
If one Killing Joke song sums things up for me lyrically right now its AEON. Life is just one big party every night with fine music and intoxication, good ol' friends and new friends. I must mention that the Sontaran Experiment were megaloud and way beyond awesome last night in the Star and Garter at the Futurenoise all dayer. Wire were also on fire for the four gigs I made it to. There was a feeling of change in the air in Glasgow and a cut price sale on swords. The poster for the Killing Joke Glasgow ABC gig uses the cover of CHAOS FOR BREAKFAST and very nice it look too.

Meanwhile Howard Devoto was putting himself through Hell waiting for Hell to begin, and Subhumans will soon be back to laugh at the rats in the cellars of the stock exchange.

Unto the Ends of the Earth!
Everything went south
Shit like that

Lets hit the fuckin' road!