[kj] Current Fav K.J. song

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Mon Sep 15 11:11:23 EDT 2008

Two words : Judas Goat.

While I have a lot of time or Alex and his opinions, this one is just wrong.
Laziness in failure to edit the songs is one thing, and it's not their best
sounding album by any stretch of the imagination, but Geordie's work is
incandescent on Hosannas.

Worst album is the Cortauld Talks, from its spermy cover to its bollocks
contents. Wonder how many times it's sold on iTunes? I'd like to see the
face of someone who's just endured the 5 day download and has fired up their
first listen.

And did I mention Judas Goat?

Darren
Hungerford, UK