[kj] Current Fav K.J. song

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 10:23:53 EDT 2008

This is what I imagine

geordie comes up with some riffs (which is the ONLY good thing about the release). Needing/expecting input from Jaz he gets none because he is off being mad. Raven is busy doing other things not wanting to sit around waiting for the snail pace of Killing Joke. Benny was to new and not wanting to rock the boat and may have been more of a "yes" man.

So the end result is not fully realized and WAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long in song length.

Chris