[kj] Current Fav K.J. song

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Sun Sep 14 21:35:02 EDT 2008

Hey, everyone has their own opinion, but the lyrics alone make it above the lukewarm IQ level of "St Anger". Not a great album, and certainly not "pure" like Jaz says in that video press release thing....it is Pro Tools on Mach 11....I just mean those Metallica boys are dense and sad.

Still, Spinal Tap moments abound, no doubt.

Bette

Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:29:35 -0700From: angrytomhanks at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Current Fav K.J. song

Hosannas is Killing Joke's "St. Anger". It's just that simple. (That's a dis, btw.)
http://www.nightruiner.comhttp://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescopehttp://www.myspace.com/lauderdale

----- Original Message ----From: woody2shooz <woody2shooz at gmail.com>To: leechgate at yahoo.com; A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2008 4:06:53 PMSubject: Re: [kj] Current Fav K.J. songthat's a few votes for Majestic and well deservedChris Mccool wrote:

"Song And Dance" is one of my all time favorites.Kind of digging "Majestic" at the moment as well though.