[kj] Current Fav K.J. song

judithmuehlenbeck at freenet.de judithmuehlenbeck at freenet.de
Sun Sep 14 18:41:07 EDT 2008

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Good question, but how am I supposed to answer that ?! Even "currently", there are just too many ! A few of them were mentioned, except for example "Frenzy" or "Let's all go" I think. OK, then I pick "Chop chop" as Revelations is currently running in my car and this song is absolutely perfect (as so many others from KJ).