[kj] Current Fav K.J. song

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Sat Sep 13 08:56:17 EDT 2008

The Hose? Ewwwwww. You sexist pig!
Keep your trousers on and zip it! :)

At 05:20 AM 9/13/2008, Brendan wrote:

>Nah...power cut and the whole deep freeze thawed, contents all rotted so I

>had to throw them out, ribcage and all.

>IT PUTS THE POWER BACK ON OR IT GETS THE HOSE...

> > DUH! Brendan!

> > At 07:14 AM 9/12/2008, jon chapman wrote:

> >> Which song by Killing Joke do you currently like the best ?

> >>it's a bit like asking who has got the best pair of breasts in the

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.