[kj] ON Topic! - For those seeing KJ live for the first time...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 03:08:28 EDT 2008

   For those who have never seen the band live or even on Youtube here are
some fave vids of early'ish Killing Joke-Live I sent to friend a short time ago.

   Enjoy because these vids put black holes in space even that swiss
Large Hardon Collider can't match..

in no particular order...

Requiem (live) - http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=DmhDsMzdAiQ&feature=related
Frenzy (live) - http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nzY_OG4Z5kU
Song & Dance (live) - http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Wru4x1XnlS0
Empire Song (live) - http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=p3xEMAQF6KM
Pssyche (live) - http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=5tyQbZ86qdE&feature=related
The Fanatic (live) - http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=vCtKc2oL2DM
Pandemonium (live) - http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=y_U07Z4E8QQ
Extremities (live) - http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=0v6c7BOy9X8&feature=related
Exit (tv?) - http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=D2A9hedVdeE

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'

  Point taken.  I thought it may be working out like that; last someone chekced
and posted a number there were about 600+ gatherers, so, yeah...

*muzzle on*

*attempts smile*