[kj] [OT] More Palin

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Fri Sep 12 23:47:58 EDT 2008

"The Exorcist" wrote:

>I never said she is beyond reproach. Though it seemed to me that Obama was.

> I just believe in a 2 way street.

> (Notice that I don't go after everything that people say and try to

> justify her. But

> there are certain things I will call people on.)

> Can't wait for the rains to leave and just hope that the land and

> people in the path

> of the hurricane don't get decimated. It's not looking to pretty. :(

There's someone on another one of my mailing lists that lives in Galveston
and he's been posting all day up until they apparently lost power late this
afternoon and couldn't get an internet connection even with his smartphone.

>From what he described, the flooding was already severe half a day before

the storm surge was expected and it is easily going to measure up to and
even exceed forecaster's warnings.

T.B.