[kj] [OT] More Palin - if

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 20:59:05 EDT 2008

wishful thinking. i'll be here :[
but i'll still send you a postcard. it will be your very first postcard from hell :)

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 20:44:19 -0400
From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] More Palin - if

Will you at least send postcards? :)

At 08:39 PM 9/12/2008, folk devil wrote:

I'll be leaving here, earlier
than expected.

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 20:31:29 -0400

From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com

To: gathering at misera.net

Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] More Palin

If Mccain wins?

.

See how Windows Mobile brings your life together—at home, work, or on the
go.

See Now

Gathering at misera.net

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social
Darwinism.

We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is
someone

else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers
contribute

to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while

a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit
of diversity,

inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.

Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team
player.