[kj] [OT] More Palin

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 20:57:22 EDT 2008

Nice! HA! :)

~LB

In a message dated 9/12/2008 1:57:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bettedillinger at live.com writes:

Hey, let's get the diversity in.......SpongeBob and Dora the Explorer 2008!
;)

____________________________________
From: LONESTYLE at aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 16:26:46 -0400
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] More Palin

I like SpongeBob Square Pants and Patrick too! If they were in office at
least we would all get free seafood? HA!

The whole poll thing I think is crap! There is still a majority that does
not vote in those things. The whole up and down thing is too much also. I hear
you on that. ;)

~LB

In a message dated 9/12/2008 1:20:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,