[kj] [OT] More Palin

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Fri Sep 12 19:00:02 EDT 2008

Well, I think that Palin exudes a dominatrix type of demeanor. It is purely lower chakra sexuality (though there certainly is nothing wrong with that, but it wouldn't sway voters or Heather Locklear would be President.) Obama tries, and sometimes (emphasis on that word) succeeds in looking like he is a savior to a broken population.

Bottom line, interested ladies and germs are excited by Palin's "dark side" (if she has one), whereas with Obama he knows he has to up the game and make it look like he truly can creative this elusive "change". Therefore, the vote will go to Obama. Or, I am deluded myself which is entirely possible. :)

From: karen.weil at sddt.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:52:33 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] More Palin

Well, you could describe the slavish, orgasmic devotion to Palin in the same way. They've got the same manic gleam in their eye, too.

k.w.