[kj] (OT)turtles

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Fri Sep 12 17:56:53 EDT 2008

Move on, child.

From: fluke1 at live.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 21:10:05 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] (OT)turtles

She is the one who labelled Asians as being primitive and uncivilised and when I objected to these unsavoury remarks , she started yelling abuse with the intent of causing an argument and thus taking the focus from her racist remarks. I asked her then to take it off list , but she refused .

From: karen.weil at sddt.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:49:48 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] (OT)turtles

Thank you, Bette!
(No offense, fluke: I'm sure you're a fine chap, but I'm in Bette's corne on this one!)