[kj] [OT] More Palin

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 17:04:03 EDT 2008

> The whole poll thing..

   The most bizarre, nonsensical validation-or-denigration (istilldon'tknowwhich) of
polls I've ever seen is NBC Political Director Chuck Todd's last monday (after GOP
convention) saying that polls... "are..erratic....they're like an EKG...readsevery
heartbeat**" [his words]
=:~o
   So if Chuck Todd's mom is avoiding cardiac arrest and the doc looks over at the EKG,
Chuck Todd will say, "dammit doc, an EKG?? They're so erratic..!" so.. would he be for the
EKG or, what? who knows...

NBC: No-Brainer-Channel

**and that's a
    bad thing???

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'