[kj] [OT] More Palin

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Sep 12 17:02:59 EDT 2008

Ummmmm, that questions was a lose/lose questions.

She answers yes, she's arrogant manical freakzoid.
She answers no, she was hesitant, unsure of herself and is not ready to lead.

In all fairness, play it as you will... there is no correct answer.

At 03:21 PM 9/12/2008, Bette Dillinger wrote:

>And she accepted McCain's invitation "without blinking". Guess that

>proves the point about autocratic individuals not hesitating. She

>certainly tries not to hesitate at all.

>----------

>From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:49:46 -0700

>Subject: [kj] [OT] More Palin

><http://abcnews.go.com/print?id=5782924>http://abcnews.go.com/print?id=5782924

>Republican VP Candidate Speaks with ABC News' Charlie Gibson in

>Exclusive Interview.

>In god she trusts. Too much.

>----------

>Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.

><http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_getmore_092008>Learn

>Now

>----------

>Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn "10 hidden secrets" from

>Jamie.

><http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008>Learn

>Now

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.