[kj] (OT)turtles

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 15:32:16 EDT 2008

I saw the film when I was younger , when I was still in single figures and I thought that it was an actual occurrence at the time , I thought that it may have been a documentary , but now I realise that it was probably acting .
There really is no need for you to be so bitchy and confrontational .
People dont want to read arguments on here, so if you want to reply to this, then mail me off list.

From: bettedillinger at live.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:22:10 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] (OT)turtles

Ya think???????? Wow, you are a sharpie!

From: fluke1 at live.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:41:39 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] (OT)turtles

Is that the film where they bash a Monkeys skull open with a spoon and eat its brains?I saw that when I was younger and I thought that it was a real footage, but when I think about it now, I'm sure that it was acting and just part of a film .