[kj] Gathering size . .

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 15:26:22 EDT 2008

Here... LB (Lonely Boy)I

n a message dated 9/12/2008 1:12:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk writes:

>And I’d no idea how many lurkers we have here

Current membership stands at 281 . .
*waves to all the gathering members*
Maybe we should do a roll call?

are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly
error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it.
The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken
reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health
Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.