[kj] tokyo Report - Part Two

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 12:27:46 EDT 2008

*Makes a mental note to stand in front of Elana at a KJ gig*

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:18:43 -0700From: elana_mojica at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] tokyo Report - Part Two

oh god i just peed a little with excitement!

----- Original Message ----From: Tim Merrill <timmerrill at hotmail.com>To: gathering at misera.netSent: Friday, September 12, 2008 11:03:23 AMSubject: [kj] tokyo Report - Part Two

Ok, please forgive the cock ups, i`m half pissed, half estatic.The only way to be taken by Killing Joke is BY THE THROATTonight....We had JOYThere was an ExorcisimWe did our Mathamatics of ChaosWe got hit with an AsteroidWe were treated like Kings and QueensWe had some ExtremitiesWe turned to red until we were recievingThere was another wardanceAnd we topped it off with a whole lot of pandemoniumTheres more i need to rember once soberBig Paul was a FUCKING ANCHOR!Fucking galloped he didWait till you hear bpf do the Pandemonium stuff!Tore me a new arsehole they did!Paul said it was `adequate warts and all`, but on this end the warts were barely visableAnother amazing thing was Jaz and Paul singing together on the first ep stuffSadly no new songs, BUT with Killing Joke you dont get what you want, but you get what you deservemust try to sleep now and overcome the pandemoniumcall me a liar now, but you just wait.......love all - Tim in Korea