[kj] Current Fav K.J. song

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Fri Sep 12 09:58:18 EDT 2008

"The Gathering" (the SONG, stupid) just popped into my head, and I love the guitar riff and the "We go..." lines.

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 06:52:30 -0700From: elana_mojica at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Current Fav K.J. song

I'm totally fixated on "Eighties" right now

----- Original Message ----From: Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 6:15:41 AMSubject: Re: [kj] Current Fav K.J. song

Then, now and forever: "Eighties:

Second choice: "Chop Chop"

Alex in NYC