[kj] Magazine Article...WTF...Youth's BellEnd :-|

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 07:48:04 EDT 2008

"I was particularly appalled by the 10 volume memoir Jaz is promising (Books Of Power?)..."

Oh Jaz!!!!!!! A wasted opportunity...........you should have said: "My volumes go up to eleven"

From: dpeace at bigfoot.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:20:52 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] Magazine Article...WTF...Youth's BellEnd :-|

Heh! Yes, I noticed that too. It’s certainly no less worrying in the magazine itself.

I was particularly appalled by the 10 volume memoir Jaz is promising (Books Of Power?)...

Darren
Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of TermiteSent: 12 September 2008 11:40To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: [kj] Magazine Article...WTF...Youth's BellEnd :-|

Thanks for posting that article Darren makes for an interesting read.

Has anyone else noticed ermm, I am not sure lol....but...ermmm....second page of the article, picture of Geordie, Jaz and Youth Pandemonium era, Youth in his sueded jacket and trousers, right hand gestating towards a certain what looks like a HOLE in his trousers with a certain SOMETHING on display.

Put it this way, it doesn't look like his underwear for sure.......