[kj] Magazine Article...WTF...Youth's BellEnd :-|

Termite npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 06:40:15 EDT 2008

Thanks for posting that article Darren makes for an interesting read.

Has anyone else noticed ermm, I am not sure lol....but...ermmm....second page of the article, picture of Geordie, Jaz and Youth Pandemonium era, Youth in his sueded jacket and trousers, right hand gestating towards a certain what looks like a HOLE in his trousers with a certain SOMETHING on display.

Put it this way, it doesn't look like his underwear for sure.......