[kj] (OT)turtles

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 04:38:03 EDT 2008

"I simply said the practice of getting blood from an animal for consumption is done the same way in many parts of the world"

I cannot see where you stated that . I did mention Asia and you did label them as being "primitive" and you also used the word "Civillised" to describe others, which seems to suggest that you were labelling Asians as being uncivilised and primitive .
I do realise that every culture does on occasion threat its animals horrendously , Spain and Bull fighting for example , but I was stating, and I'm standing by my statement, that Asians do generally treat animals inhumanely ( inanimally?)
I am unaware of your ethnicity and it is irrelevant , or are you claiming to be from an ethnic group and so that makes you immune from making racist comments ? What does your ethnicity have to do with it ? Your ethnicity makes no difference what so ever........unless you are playing the race card ?

From: bettedillinger at live.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:49:40 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] (OT)turtles

LOL. You are a wee trumped card, ain't ya? I simply said the practice of getting blood from an animal for consumption is done the same way in many parts of the world, and I did not want the discussion to devolve to your level, which you are trying to do now. Re read my response for your edification and clarification. You have proven what everyone has stated about you. It appears you cannot understand that, and I also apologize to the list for feeding a troll. Maybe you better think first about the anonymonity of the Web, and how you are completely unaware of my ethnicity. Whoa, there are modern Asian centers of commerce in the world? You don't say. I see the light, little one. Don't fuck with me, fella. This ain't my first time at the rodeo.

From: fluke1 at live.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 20:51:01 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] (OT)turtles

There is a difference between eating animals as nourishment and killing animals for entertainment . And I did say that generally Asians treated animals horrendously and by your statement below, you seem to be saying that Asians are primitive. For your information, many Asians Cities are more modern and developed that European Cities , so cut all your racist bullshit about saying that Asians are primitive . formation, and fun that are part of your life. See Now