[kj] (OT)turtles

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 04:41:39 EDT 2008

Is that the film where they bash a Monkeys skull open with a spoon and eat its brains?
I saw that when I was younger and I thought that it was a real footage, but when I think about it now, I'm sure that it was acting and just part of a film .

From: LONESTYLE at aol.comDate: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:37:04 -0400To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] (OT)turtles

Like that scene in thec cult film "Faces of Death" were they eat monkey brains and kill the poor little monkey too. :(

~LB