[kj] a revelation?

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu Sep 11 18:35:02 EDT 2008

I will need to take a change of pants if there's any danger of hearing
Chapter III and Dregs live after all this time. Might take a piss during
Good Samaritan and Land Of Milk & Honey, though. And Madness come to that.

It's been a long time since they've played what I regard as being the
perfect opener, though : The Hum. Termite Mound ran it a close second,
though.

And I'd no idea how many lurkers we have here. I've just had an email from
YouSendIt berating me for nearly using my whole monthly allowance on the
article, so if anyone hasn't got it yet and gets a failed download, mail me
off list and I'll sort it out. That'll only work for non UK-ers, though,
because if you can't download it you can always buy the magazine...

Darren

Hungerford, UK