[kj] (OT) Oasis Guitarist Attacked Onstage w/Video

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Sep 11 12:28:22 EDT 2008

Your turtle response belongs in the redneck thread.
Can't you get anything right! *sigh*

I try and I try and I try... I give up!

At 03:31 AM 9/11/2008, Brendan wrote:

>I like turtles.

> > I love watching chimps at the zoo.

> > http://www.nightruiner.com

> > http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope

> > http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.