[kj] Tokyo Report

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Thu Sep 11 11:46:08 EDT 2008

"Tim Merrill" wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen.....YOU ARE IN FOR A FUCKING SHOW!
Explanations are futile. Alchemy.....pure Alchemy. The tumblers all came
into line and clicked, and the first night was just white hot Killing
Joke....

I don`t want to give away too much, but there were a few treats the first
night.
A live version of `Who told you how`, and a great tribute to Raven....
Don`t want to say any more, but the only thing I regret was not wearing a
condom before I went in....

Ps: Big Paul was beating it like a ugly stepchild.......

Let you know on night 2 soon enough....

Tim in Korea

++++++

Aww man, I gotta know the setlist. Stick a spoiler alert in the header to
protect those that wanna be surprised if you have to but I'm always the kid
who peaked under the wrapping in November to know what his Christmas
presents would be.

T.B.